Hetal Nagaraj :
- Classical Background : Bharatnatyam Training from Ms. D. V. Joshi (Kalaakshetra Phani/Style). Professional Kathak Courses Lucknow and Jaipur Gharaanaa/Alternately - 97, 98. Advance Bharatnatyam workshop knowledge from Guru.Smt.Rama Vaidyanathan(held by NrithyaDhwani-Dallas 2015), Guru.Smt.Niraliben Thakore and Guru.Shri.Chandanbhai Thakore(Nrithyabharati "Bharatnatyam"-Ahmedabad-India 2015).
- Non-Classical-Folk Training : Guru.Smt.Minalben Oza(Gujarat Folk Guru-Gandhinagar Late 80s/90s), Guru. Smt. Mallikaben Sarabhai & several other respected teachers at Darpana Academy of Performing Arts(Ahmedabad - 99, 2000, 2015), Navrang and Sri Sharada Kala Mandir(Ahmedabad-99) for pure folk, fusion art forms and theatre plays. She was introduced to non-gujarati folk dances in her own schools-Mt.Carmel, St.Xaviers(Gandhinagar)representing various states of India where school/visiting faculties trained students with in-depth knowledge of folk dances and variations associated with it. She has been an avid dancer since then and have performed/competed with various Indian ethnic groups that competed at professional & competitive level in Ahmedabad, Gujarat-India, Michigan, Kansas and Dallas-Fortworth Areas.
- Performances/Competitions/Fundraisers(India, USA) :Group performances aired in Doordarshan Television Channels, received titles as in cash prizes/awards in Indian cultural competitions[1999-2003]held by non-profit organizations such as Ahmedabad-YMCA, Rajpath & Local Lions Rotary Family Clubs located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat-India. Certificates/credentials from non-profit organizations such as Help-Age-India, C.R.Y-India, CRY America Inc.(2015, 2016)have been awarded to her for maximizing funds through charity activities. Updates on her performances.
- Professional Accomplishments: A total of 18 Titles have been awarded to her students for Folk, Fusion, Classical, Semi-Classical, Neo-Classical & Traditional Bollywood Categories. Most of the awards are won with pure folk against Classical Dances of India, Bollywood(or Non-classical categories) in Indian Dance Competitions organized all over Gujarat(India until 2003) and all over United States of America(from 2004 to till date:Michigan, Kansas, and finally Dallas-Fortworth/DFW areas). Ms. Joshi takes it as her honor for the wins as the judges of these competitions had masters in fine arts from indian universities or had completed at-least 2 types of classical dance forms (Bharatnatyam+Kathak) with detailed knowledge of folk dances of India.
- Specialization : Bharatnatyam, Modern Folk-Fusions, Folk Dances of India,Classical Fusions, Lyrical, BollyHop/BollyJazz/Bollywood-Folk/Traditional/Modern/Fusion, Semi-Classical, Neo-Classical-Modern(India)Categories.
- Show Case Art-Works : Hetal Nagaraj have showcased Guru.Smt.Minalben Oza, Guru.Smt.Mallikaben Sarabhai & Smt.Induben Mangrola's conceptual art forms with credit names given to them in various community performances as a tribute.
- Family Background :Knowledge of performing arts and theatre is being passed through generations in her family and Mrs.Nagaraj is the 4th generation to receive it as a gift. She is settled with family of 2 beautiful kids and loving husband. She performs for not only Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations but also competed with national level dance team(Fogana 2013).
Her passion is to provide not only quality dance education but also teach her students to respect culture and its values. Her students take home in-depth knowledge and love for dance/performing arts as life long lessons with awards from well-respected competitions.